Monday was our 2 year anniversary. To celebrate, we went to Galveston. We stayed at Coastal Dreams Bed and Breakfast, where we stayed the weekend of July 4th in 2008, the weekend before Charlie proposed. It was too cool to get in the water, but we enjoyed walking on the beach.
Charlie by the pool at the Bed and Breakfast.
The state park in Galveston. I thought there was a great egret somewhere in this picture.
Wedding shot!
I have accidentally been traditional about our anniversary gifts. For our first year anniversary, I made a photo album of our honeymoon cruise (paper is the traditional first year gift) and Charlie got us Mr. and Mrs. aprons. This year, I got Charlie a blue bath robe (cotton is the traditional second year gift). Charlie got me an awesome travel mug with photos of us and a moonstone necklace.
No comments:
Post a Comment